|Name:||Oli Mahmud Architects|
|Location:||Tokyo , Japan|
|Client:||International Union of Architects/ UIA ( Host )|
Expanding human population creating high frequency pressure on the limited resources of earth. Ultimate result provokes an unstable future for human civilization. In such scenario what would be the degree of urbanism? Questioning dictates to investigate for options to face future challenges, exploring new possibilities for city development & living environment.
• We stop creating concrete jungle on earth.
• Gravity gets victimized by mankind.
• We magnify our habitable area by inserting perpendicular development.
• We leave enough space for a green planet.
• We build vertically align cities with self composed mechanism.
• Our lifestyle & society become information embedded.
• We adopt intelligent building system.
• Our built structures produce energy by itself.
• Clouds become source of water.
• Earth surface is used for only production and leisure.
• Civilization progress from global to universal.
• Sky becomes the bottom limit for us.
About the Architect(s)
Oli Mahmud Architects is a design based studio with contemporary design approach. Office portfolio fluctuates from small residential building to master plan. Remarkable projects are Savar DOHS master plan, Indigenous training institute at Rajshahi, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman hall & Bangamata Fazilatunnesa Hall at NSTU. Among them indigenous training institute has received Cityscape Highly Commended Award in 2010 in future community category.